Monday, March 11, 2013

LinQ no Energy!

Welcome to LinQ no Energy, a page for international LinQ fans!
Starting from today it will be updated with recent news and you can find informations, such as discography, on this site.
I have been a fan of LinQ since the end of 2011 and over the time I came to love them more and more to the point that they now are my favorite Idol group. I have been thinking for a while that I want to do something to spread the word about them and finally decided to open this fanpage.
With their major debut coming I hope that they can gain new fans and popularity.
A big thank you to my friend and fellow LinQ fan Peter, who is a big help with translations and also did the translation of the "Who are LinQ?" site.

So, with this post I finally start with this site and hope you enjoy it. I will do my best to always keep it up to date!

☆BubbleFail

No comments:

Post a Comment